Monday, January 24, 2011

Your Very Own Blog!

Davey & Tracy,

Welcome to your very own blog!  I'm so happy you finally decided to start. :)  Here's hoping I wasn't too forward, but I went ahead and set this up for you so really you have no excuse not to.  I know you guys post updates on Facebook, but this is oh-so-much-more personal and allows for so much more detail.  You can go private if you wish, just be sure to invite me!  Sarah & Cuyler blog too so you guys are the missing link now. Give it a try.  I think you'll love it, and I know we'll love reading it!

Love you all!
Laura

P.S. - Feel free to delete this post when you actually start blogging.  This was just so you can see what it will look like, and to explain what I was up to. :)  Let me know if you have any questions about this.  I'm happy to help!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love you, Laura! And I would totally read your blog! Start posting cuzes! :)

    ReplyDelete